All ACTbikes e-bikes, and their individual Covered Components, are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year. This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States e-bike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- This Limited Warranty only applies to the original owner of an e-Bike purchased from ACTbikes's online or physical storefront.
- The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the e-bike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the e-bike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferees of the e-bikes.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of defective parts as listed below. All listed parts are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
Motor, controller, display, battery, speed sensor, torque sensor.
Forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, throttle, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware
- All listed parts will only be shipped within the continental United States.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Wear and tear of any listed part.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to listed parts resulting from failure to follow instructions in the e-bike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the e-bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ACTbikes will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ACTbikes.
Credit Card Chargebacks:
If any e-bike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the e-bike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
- Contact the ACTbikes Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service team will initially work with you on the problem with your e-bike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Service team determines that a listed part must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective listed part and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement listed part, the Service team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new listed part into your e-bike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a listedpart, unless ACTbikes agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement listed parts under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED LISTED PARTS MUST BE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERS, OTHERWISE ACTbikes WILL NOT REPLACE ANY LISTED PART UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.